All travelers must:
•Provide a negative PCR test conducted no more than 72 hours before departure;
• Have COVID 19 insurance. This insurance is included in all new tourism visa issues. If you are entering on a previously issued tourism visa, you will need to pay an additional fee of SAR 40 at the airport on arrival to cover insurance for any COVID-19 related medical expenses;
• Download and register the Tawakkalna application
before arriving at the point of departure. To use Tawakkalna in Saudi you will need phone and data services on your cellphone.
If you are fully immunized against COVID-19 with vaccines approved by the WHO and Saudi Arabia
• There are no quarantine requirements for fully immunized travelers meeting the below criteria;
• All visitors arriving in the country with a valid tourism visa must provide evidence of a full course of the vaccines currently recognized:
• 2 doses of : Pfizer BioNTech or Comirnaty
• 2 doses of : Oxford AstraZeneca, Covishield, SK Bioscience or Vaxzevria
• 2 doses of : Moderna or Spikevax
• 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson
• Vaccine certificates issued by official health authorities from the country that provided the vaccination for incoming travelers must be provided. The final dose (the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or the first dose of a single dose vaccine) should be received no less than 14 days before traveling to Saudi. Travelers should carry either their vaccine certificates or proof of vaccination status via applications recognized in Saudi Arabia.