• Hold a valid Passport or other recognized travel document, where expiry date is beyond the date of stay.
• Hold a valid return or onward passage tickets to his/her country of origin or residence.
• Have sufficient funds to meet the cost of stay (a minimum of 100 U.S Dollars per night to stay in Mauritius).
• Have a confirmed booking for accommodation in Mauritius.
If sponsored by a Mauritian citizen, the latter has to submit:
• A Letter of Sponsorship stating:
-Profession of the sponsor and
-Relationship with the applicant
• National Identity Card
• A Utility Bill
Mauritius tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for tourist visas to Mauritius.
Additional steps you may take:
Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Mauritius
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
Mauritius visa for citizens of Nigeria is required. For more information please contact the nearest Mauritius embassy.
Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click. Go to