Irish visa application form. Completed application form for Ireland will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print application form and sign. Please send all documents to VisaHQ 113 -117 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3BX.
Passport. A current passport with validity of over 6 months beyond the date of application. Several blanked pages.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Proof of Status. Original ILR card or other proof of resident status in the UK, this should be valid for more than 6 months after your return from Ireland.
Bank Statement. Original bank statements for the past 3 months. The most recent statement should show evidence of sufficient funds for travel of approximately GBP 180 per day.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay.
Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Ireland, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation. The letter must original and bear a signature of the applicant.
Additional Documents for Children.
- Original birth certificate showing the names of both parents
- A letter from child's school confirming current attendance or a letter from their GP if the child is not yet of the school going age
- The written consent of both parents for the child to travel or a sworn affidavit of guardianship/ or original court order in the case of sole guardianship
- Original (or certified copies) photo ID for both parents, as named on the birth certificate, which includes their signatures.
An Original signed copy of the Irish Authorisation Letter can be found here
Copy of a letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, purpose and duration of the trip and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
Application letter. Application letter addressed to Embassy of Ireland 17 Grosvenor Pl, Belgravia, London SW1X 7HR.
Type or write a letter explaining why you want to come to Ireland. Sign and date the letter and submit it with your documents.
Your letter must include your full name and postal address, and the:
• Reason you want to come to Ireland
• Dates you plan to arrive and leave
• Names and addresses of any members of your family who currently live in Ireland or any other EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
Your letter must include a commitment from you that you will:
• Obey the conditions of your visa in full
• Not rely on public services (e.g. public hospitals) or become a burden on the State
• Leave Ireland before your immigration permission expires.
Invitation Letter. An original, up-to-date, signed letter of invitation from your reference in Ireland, including their address and:
• A copy of your reference’s passport bio-page and signature
• A copy of your reference’s current Irish residence permission (IRP or GNIB card and immigration stamps) if your reference is a non-EEA national
• Details of how you are known or related to your reference and, if required, supporting evidence of this.