Proof of accommodation. Hotel Reservations.
Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay.
If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation from the host in China. The letter should be addressed to "The Chinese Embassy in London", and signed by the host. The personal invitation must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Applicant's FULL NAME, gender, date of birth and passport number
• Purpose of the visit to China
• Intended entry and exit dates to China
• Intended destination(s) in China
• Relationship with the host
• Source of financial for the trip
• Number of entries requested
• Host's FULL NAME, address, contact details
You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in China. If they are a citizen of China, copy (both front and back side) of their CHINESE NATIONAL ID (Shen Fen Zheng), or, if they are not a citizen of China, copies of their Chinese residence permit and their national passport's information pages.