and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Belarus visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Belarus visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed Cameroon passport. Passport must have at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least two blank pages intended for visas.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Proof of Status. Original ILR card or other proof of resident status in the UK, this should be valid for more than 6 months after your return from Belarus.
Hotel Reservation, which must be on headed paper with their company stamp and signed OR
a tourist voucher issued by a Belorussian tourist company.Tourist invitation example.
Copy of travel/medical insurance policy. The policy MUST contain the following information:
- the name, address and phone number of the insurance company;
- the full name of the applicant;
- the territorial validity should include the Republic of Belarus or be Worldwide policy;
- the minimum limit of responsibility of the medical insurance is £10,000.
If applicant books a private flat/apartment through individual entrepreneurs copies of the following documents will be required:
ATTENTION: if the applicant is under 18 years old – a COPY of full Birth Certificate (contains information about parents) and copies of passports of the applicant’s parents (legal representatives) are required.
Visitors are required to register at the Belorussian migration office within 5 days of their visit to be issued with a Police stamp. If staying in a hotel this can be organised by the hotels services.
- Belarus State registration certificate from entrepreneur.
- Flat ownership certificate
- If the flat doesn't belong to entrepreneur, please provide an agreement between flat's owner and entrepreneur.
Please note the Embassy is closed on Wednesdays. Please plan accordingly.