Children aged 16 years old and below are exempted from requiring a Kenyan tourist visa and are not required to submit an application.
Minors (under 18) travelling on their own require written consent from either parent.
Submit all applicable documents in triplicate.
Applicants applying for visa to visit spouses in Kenya should include:
• Copy of marriage certificate
• Copy of Passport/National ID of spouse
• Copy of residence/work permit for spouse if not Kenyan
Applicants applying for visa to visit their children schooling in Kenya should include:
• Copy of Child’s birth Certificate
• Copy of Child’s passport
• Copy of child’s student/pupil pass