India e-Visa ETAs are double entry visas. When you first arrive in India and present the ETA to the Immigration Officer an e-Visa stampwill be endorsed in your passport. Your second entry to India must occur within 60 days from this date of stamping.
Only 2 ETAs may be issued within one year. If you are in need of more trips please apply for a visa at your local Indian consulate.
Former citizens of India
Former Indian Nationals that have been Naturalized must provide copy of stamped Renunciation Form or Deemed Surrender Certificate in order to apply.
Former citizens of Pakistan and Sri Lanka
At this time, VisaHQ.com CANNOT assist former citizens of Pakistan and Sri Lanka
in obtaining a visa to India. Applicants should contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate of India
Required ports of entry
Travelers must enter at one of the following airports: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi ,Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Ahmedabad, Armritsar, Gaya, Jaipur, Lucknow, Tirchy, Varanasi.
Persons with Occupation Related to Media
For journalists, writers, photographers, designers, and those who work with media; regardless of purpose in India, must apply for a Journalist Visa.
e-Tourist Visas are only allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
• have been arrested/ prosecuted/ convicted by Court of Law of any country;
• have been refused entry / deported by any country including India;
• have been engaged in human trafficking/ drug trafficking/ child abuse/ crime against women/ Economic offense / Financial fraud;
• have ever been engaged in cyber crime/ terrorist activities/ sabotage/ espionage/ genocide/ political killing/ other act of violence;
• have by any means or medium, expressed views that justify or glorify terrorist violence or that may encourage others to terrorist acts or other serious criminal acts;
• have sought asylum (political or otherwise)in any country
Are ineligible for e-Visa and must instead apply for a visa at the nearest Indian Consulate. Please contact VisaHQ for more information.