and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
China visa application form. Completed application form for China will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, signed Armenia passport. Passport must have at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 1 visa page clear of any markings.
One (1) photo must be 33mm wide and 48mm tall. Please see photo guidelines here
Proof of Status. Original ILR card or other proof of resident status in the UK, this should be valid for more than 6 months after your return from China.
Itinerary. Copy of itinerary showing exact dates of travel from airline or travel agent. Please note that the number of entries on your visa will be based upon your itinerary.
Multiple Entry Letter. If multiple entries are desired, a detailed letter explaining precisely why the multiple entry visa is necessary. The decision to grant or deny the Multiple entry visa to China lays entirely with the China Embassy.
Proof of accommodation.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay.
Personal Invitation. If visiting friends or family, you must provide letter of invitation from the host in China. The letter should be addressed to "The Chinese Embassy in London", and signed by the host. The personal invitation must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Applicant's FULL NAME, gender, date of birth and passport number
• Purpose of the visit to China
• Intended entry and exit dates to China
• Intended destination(s) in China
• Relationship with the host
• Source of financial for the trip
• Number of entries requested
• Host's FULL NAME, address, contact details
You will also need to provide proof of the host's status in China. If they are a citizen of China, copy (both front and back side) of their CHINESE NATIONAL ID (Shen Fen Zheng), or, if they are not a citizen of China, copies of their Chinese residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
In order to prepare your online application form please upload a digital photograph. Please see photo guidelines here
The availability of the appointment might delay the visa process.
Please note: If you are dual national it is mandatory to submit two original passports
Applicants over 70 years old do not need to submit their biometrics.
Additional required documents for minors
• Application form. The application form must be signed by both parents.
• Birth certificate. A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
• Parents' passport copies. A copy of the information pages of both parents' signed passports.
When applying for a child with Chinese parents, the applicant must also provide proof of parents' status in the UK.
Additional requirements for applicants born in China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan
• Chinese name. The applicant's name written in Chinese characters.
• Proof of name change. If the applicant's name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
• Previous visa. Copy of a previously issued Chinese visa or copy of the information page from your Chinese, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese passport. Note: If your old passport has not been cancelled, you will be required to submit the original passport with your application.
Persons with Occupation Related to Media
If you are a media professional or employed by a media company, even if you are not travelling for business purposes, please print and sign a declaration form that states you will not be conducting any media related activities. The form can be found here
. If you are to engage in any journalism-related activities, please apply for a Journalist Visa.