Having a universal travel visa is pure and simply, almost the same as the original visa from years back. The excellent news is that we now can apply on-line which will save time as well as money. This saves money traveling to lodge the application, as well as the fees for postage.
Thus we simply sit, type, and send. The age of the paper application is now almost a thing of the past. Yes, we've finally moved with the times! What a unique idea! All personal details are kept within a safe and secure folder, awaiting any further applications/inquiries from you.
This is a one of application, which will save you from needing to update applications in the future. How ideal is that? Therefore each time you intend to travel you will not need to worry about sending applications or having everything returned in ample time. The only data which may need to be altered at any time will be your chosen destination.
This is fast, safe, effective, time saving, convenient, and indeed an excellent concept. It surely eliminates stress and confusion. It's a great new means of visa seeking for the international traveler.
How does it work?
1) Simply complete your on-line application by going to: www.VisaHQ.com. (They have only just recently become partnered with Amadeus and STA travel agencies.) Thus they now will indeed provide even better universal assistance than ever before. Therefore this should soon be a worldwide agency, I'm certain it will. Thus eventually covering all corners of the universe.
2) You can apply for visas to several destinations/countries at once. Here your travel profile will be lodges filed and stored for further use when required.
3) You can fax further supporting documentation thus Photo ID, valid passport etc, or any required invitation from government embassies (often needed in some countries such as Russia.) Depending on the visa you require, you may also need to lodge acceptance papers from establishments such as educational facilities or employment documentation.
4) Now grab a hot toddy or cocoa, and sit back and wait for your visa to arrive in the mail. You may place your feet on the coffee table if you wish. Now have you had a stress free time so far? I told you it was easy, did I not?
5) Pack and repack your bags, particularly if you are a woman, It's her prerogative to do this at least fifteen times prior to traveling. Ensure that all your inoculation is up to date. Make sure that all medication needed is packed. But don't forget to pack your camera!
6) Breath easy and thank progress for giving you a stress free holiday.
7) Wave goodbye to envious family and friends.
Now if you wish to travel again, in the distant future, you simply supply VisaHQ.com with any updated information such as license details and so forth, or pertinent documentation stating your chosen destination. Taking note that it once took so long to fill in application forms, this new concept is ideal for the busy person. This new procedure takes less than 3 minutes.
What a wonderful quick and easy way to manage your travel requisites. I found this gave me ample time to focus on other matters of concern prior to my travels, such as seeing my general practitioner for my shots as well as my overall physical check-up.
I can not stress how appreciative I was to VisaHQ.com for their rapid response, answers to my queries, and general willingness to make it all so easy for the seasoned traveler such as myself. Thus my time was not wasted on anything.
VisaHQ.com is a reliable avenue to gain what you need in a hurry. They pride themselves on quality service as well as ensuring you that all personal information is kept as such. They also pride themselves on their upstanding ability to create a stress free service to the general public. This new technology needs to be noted, and appreciated, for its wonderful time saving concept.
What are the fees involved? Not as much as many would think.
- Standard processing services cost as little as $44.95
- Next day rapid service costs $69.95
- Same day service. "Wow that's speedy!" costs $99.95
Also offered is a 24 hour, seven day a week, on-line email update and tracking system, which eliminates errors or problems and thus keeps you the traveler, informed of any imminent changes and so forth. Thus you can also inquire how your application is coming. Did you know they have the largest data base for consulates and embassies in the entire world? Amazing, yes?
What many travelers fail to realize is, that every country has their rules and we must abide by them. Thus obtaining visa can so often be stress filled. Thus the red tape is the cause of your gray hair and wrinkles. All jokes aside, many countries have very high criteria levels for entry.
Where one country may not require tourist visas, another will want it at well as evidence of the reason for your stay. You will be required in some countries to provide evidence for your place of lodging. Not only that, but often details of who you are staying with will be required, thus, name, address as well as age occupation etc.
Here you will see the benefits of an international visa, particularly for the frequent traveler (businessman, and so forth.) The headache of assorted visa applications will soon be nothing but a nasty dream. The international visa will ensure that the family who wishes to travel to different ports of calls is now less stressed with the new international visa in their hip pocket. One universal application and that is all it now takes.
Thumbs up indeed for International visas, stress and confusion is now a thing of the past!
If you wish to actually visit the headquarters, you will find them on Embassy Row, Washington D.C. Don't waste your hard earned money on any other agency but VisaHQ, you will not get better service than here. I guarantee you will be nothing but amazed at the excellent service provided. Basically the one-stop-on-line shop, is it not?